18 January, 2023
POSITIONS VACANT Journalists - Central West NSW
Full-time, award wages, multiple positions Great opportunity for journalists looking for their first appointment or to advance their career in a full-round role.
We are a community-based print newspaper
company operating in Central West NSW. Our
teams have strong bases in their respective
communities of Gilgandra, Narromine, Nyngan. We are currently in a period of growth and expansion
with new opportunities to join the team.
About the journalist roles
The journalist positions will have a strong
community focus and service to their shire.
The successful applicants will be based in our
They will be responsible for producing written,
photographic and at times digital content.
• Previous journalism/communications or
equivalent industry experience or qualification.
• Exceptional spelling and grammar.
• Digital photography skills.
• Computer skills with an ability to learn new
• Ability to work flexible and irregular hours when
• A Driver’s Licence (P-plates acceptable).
• Willingness to work independently as well as
within a team environment.
• Good organisation and time management skills.
• A high attention to detail.
For full job descriptions, further information and
to send applications (including two previous
work or personal references) contact:
Managing Editor, Lucie Peart
Ph: 0421 220 388